This study focused on two well publicized and well known wiki wars occurring on Wikipedia, the biography pages of Rupert Sheldrake and Deepak Chopra.
Wiki war consensus building:
Biography of a Living Person; Rupert Sheldrake
- A worrisome welcome to a wiki war.
- The Battle Begins.
- Enter “The Tumbleman”
- Request for a new consensus, denied
- The First Trial of the Tumbleman: Sock Puppet
- The Second Trial of the Tumbleman: Troll
- (Fun Stuff): Investigating Dicks, the Wikipedia Noir chronicles.
Biography of a Living Person; Deepak Chopra
- Wikipedia, please delete my article. (pt 1)
- How to catch a skeptic. (pt 2)
- A gathering consensus. (pt 3, not yet published)
- How to win a wiki war, ISHAR (pt 4, not yet published)
- Deepak Chopra’s article reflects wider problem.
Meet the skeptic sock puppet army. (Atlantid, Goblin Face, Dan Skeptic, etc)
- Oliver Smith’s Dark Entanglement: Full Three year report (Oct 2013 – April 2017)
- Impersonations on Wikipedia, Tim Farley, and flag waving on Reddit, again.
- Flag Waving, watch out for it.
- What will Goblin Face do next?
- Email threatens to increase harassment if I don’t stop publishing Wikipedia, We Have a Problem
- Skeptic sock puppet army gets busted on Wikipedia, finally.